Saturday 23 January 2016

Taglines and Nametag


Photo 1

We are required to create Name card for our product, so we would have to create taglines that would go well with it. Taglines would need to be client base, meaning it must be inspiring words from the consumers. The photo above shows some of the few taglines I have come up with and I require to choose 3 for font testing.



Picture 1

Here are the 3 taglines I have chosen, I separate each with its own font which I keep for later use when I find it fitting. I choose the one that I have colored because It was a past experience when I have tried Kinos. The color is not finalized It is just to show which tagline I want to go with.


Name card Front 

Name card Back

After choosing my Tagline and color, I then proceed in making my Name card. The front is simple with the logo and tagline. The back shows the contact details and some illustrations.


No comments:

Post a Comment