Friday 22 January 2016

Mascot

Photo 1

This week, I am tasked to create a mascot for my re branding. Using the logo I designed I would need to add a body to it. So, I sketched out how would my mascot would look like.


picture 1

picture 2

picture 3

 After that, I begin designing digitally using the original Icon. In picture one was a trial design based on the sketch. It looked uninteresting and normal so I decided to exaggerate some parts like the head. I redesigned the mascot and gave it a smaller but human fit able sized body. Changed the closed eye to a open one so the human inside the head would be able to see. I wanted to make a bigger NINI snack cup but my lecturer voted against it so I made it a normal sized one instead. Picture 3 shows the finalized mascot.

No comments:

Post a Comment