Saturday 23 January 2016

Logo Progress(finalizing)

Picture 1

Picture 2

Continuing with my logo, I used the scale option to enlarge and shrink the size of the logo. My peers and lecturers gave me critics that it looks weird. One of my peers pointed out that the logos mouth and nose made a combination like a ducks mouth. After, observing closely I did notice that it does look like a ducks mouth. My lecture criticized about the eyes that would look like a pirate on the shrink version and the mouth of the logo


Picture 3

Picture 4

So, I made changes to the nose from a big nose to a small normal nose. I re-sized and re-positioned the eye so it would look better when shirked and also changed the mouth so he is biting on the stick instead of having his mouth open like the stick is floating.

Picture 5

Picture 6

Picture 7

After editing, I then scaled it and made Black and white versions as well as an inverted version. The modified logo looks a lot  better compare to the old one but there is always ways to improve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment