Thursday 20 April 2017

Juxtaposition

After some research and a few examples, I attempted to create a better juxtaposition image with better meaning behind it.


 In this attempt, I combined one of my glass textures with the bodybuilder. Using clipping mask and opacity to merge it with the main image giving it a shattered look on the muscle. The meaning to this image is the use of steroids may make you look strong but at the same time it is making the muscles more fragile.



 JPG Result





 
 This time, I attempted to defuse the meaning of the gun using one of my natural textures. By simply creating a clipping mask on the image

Gun original



 JPG Result






 For my Final attempt, Im going to juxtapose my face with an image of my home town Kota Kinabalu. First off, I take an image of my self and with the layer selected I used the polygon tool. I zoomed in and slowly clicked where my face was while stripped parts within it away because mistakes that were made are unable to be undone even with the undo button. This process can be tedious at times.


After creating the outline of the face, I then move the mountain layout on top and clicked on clipping mask. The image is complete but it can still be improved by trimming the edges a little.I also attempted on a front view perspective of the face and added some details.

 side

 Front

  Front with detail




JPG images






No comments:

Post a Comment