Wednesday 19 April 2017

juxtaposition pratice

This week, I learn about juxtaposition. Juxtaposition  is basically to place two concepts, characters, ideas, or places near each other so that the audience will compare and contrast them.

examples of juxtaposition :
Image result for juxtaposition     Image result for juxtapositionImage result for juxtaposition 

After doing some research on the topic, I attempted to practice on juxtaposition using some pictures I had taken a few months ago.After the first attempt, I tried to juxtaposition some pictures from the internet and giving it some of my photo textures.
 
   
 This process is fairly simple, I cropped the eye then I created a contrast layer to make it black and white. After that, I added the other picture and used mask to create the eye effect. The meaning for this creation is to show the persons vision or dream.

 Attempt 1 Result


This attempt is a combination of rough texture photo and Justin Bieber. The attempt is to show that Justin may look handsome but him inside is actually ugly. First, I added the rough texture in the mask layer and drew parts where the texture would show. In this case, Justin's face and skin then  I created a texture I used color balance to adjust the textures color so it would look more natural to the skin.





 Attempt 2 result


 This 3rd attempt did not have a strong meaning. The meaning depicts the evil apple where Adam and Eve were outcast and lived like cavemen because of it. This  is mostly an experimental attempt to combine fur texture with a fruit to observe the results and trying to make the fur texture stand out more.

Attempt 3 result

No comments:

Post a Comment