Thursday 12 January 2017

20th cent task 3(Conceptual)

This week, we are tasked to create ideas on the spot with an A2 sized paper. I had a 2 A3 sized paper taped together with a masking tape. During the idea process, I took some time folding and thinking. While folding, I folded out a shape that looks  like a bag. Then, I though what is currently trending. At, first I though about music since it also can be turned into a stage. But then, there was the presidency in the USA about Donald trump. So, I went with that idea and created a business bag and drew Donald Trump on stage inside the bag. I even titled it : The business man that became president.


Business bag


Donald Trump on stage

Reflection
I learned that Conceptualization is all about ideas and creating an idea  never comes easy. It involved a lot of thinking and time especially with a blank slate.

No comments:

Post a Comment