Monday 3 March 2014

Listening to other conversations in public




Listen to a conversation in any public place and describe about it.


During my Chinese new year break, I went to an island in my hometown(Kota Kinabalu). I sat around the beach and I listened to a conversation between a few guys and girls next to me.


They were talking about an Animation movie named FROZEN. The girls mostly chit-chatted about how the character is so pretty and funny. The guys pretty much just listen to their conversation. Until a girl sang out a short lyric of the movie.

Girl : '' Do you want to built a snowman ?'' (lyric)

Boy(boyfriend ,maybe) : ''Nop Nop Nop''

Girl looks at him with a glaring face and said : '' F**k you ''

Then the other guys and girl burst out laughing.


What I learned here.

Boys like to tease(maybe) girls that they know well.

People tend to say bad words around people they know.

No comments:

Post a Comment