Friday 26 June 2015

Experiments with camera

I started off creating a camera and positioned it. Then I go into film gate and used the look through option from the panels. After adjusting the camera position, I created a starting key point to signify the start of the animation.
Creating a camera

Using the look through option

Looking through the camera and creating a starting key point

After setting up all they key points, I used maya software renderer and chose camera in renderable camera so the animation is rendered through the camera
End point of my camera animation

Using camera as the view for rendering

Results of the camera render

This time, I experimented with another type of camera. changing the option to camera and aim. The camera will now only focus on the point that I want it to focus on. I then positioned the focal point at the door of my structure.
camera with camera and aim option

focus on door

Animating from starting point

To the end point

Result of my experiment with Camera and Aim

No comments:

Post a Comment